Intoxication Assault can occur if an individual who is intoxicated operates a motor vehicle on a public road and causes serious bodily injury to another person as a result of the intoxication, according to Tex. Penal Code Ann. § 49.07.
The Law Offices of David D. Christian has experience representing clients charged or under investigation for Intoxication Assault and intoxication related offenses including:
• DWI (Driving While Intoxicated)
• DWI 2nd (Driving While Intoxicated – Misdemeanor Repetition)
• DWI 3rd (Driving While Intoxicated – Felony Repetition)
• DWI with Child Passenger (Driving While Intoxicated – Child Passenger)
• Intoxication Assault
• Intoxication Manslaughter
• BWI (Boating While Intoxicated)
• DUI (Driving Under the Influence Minor, under 21 years of age)
• ALR Hearings (Administrative License Revocation Hearings)
The Law Offices of David D. Christian conducts a full investigation of the facts and circumstances of your case, looking first to make certain there was probable cause for any search, seizure or arrest. We know from experience that police and prosecutors are often overzealous in gathering evidence, taking you into custody and filing charges. We will carefully examine the details of your case, verifying that evidence was properly obtained. If your rights were violated, we will immediately seek the exclusion of evidence and/or the dismissal of charges, if appropriate.
Contact a San Antonio Vehicular Manslaughter Defense Lawyer
The firm offers initial consultations to anyone in need of defense from state or federal criminal charges. Contact us today at 210-224-5010.